5 Spots for Fabulous Last Minute Gifts in Houston
Twas' the weekend before Christmas and you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet? That's okay! Lucky for you, there's no shortage on great places to shop in Houston, Texas. Here's a round-up of 5 go-to stores for unique gifts for the nice ones on your list:
5 Spots for Fab Last Minute Gifts in Houston
1. It wouldn't be a shopping list if we didn't mention The Galleria, the largest shopping center in Texas. Located just minutes from Hotel Derek, this shopping mecca has an abundance of stores for every taste and budget.
2. Founded by Austin, Texas native Kendra Scott, Houston's two Kendra Scott boutiques have truly one-of-a-kind (and really cute) jewelry and accessories for her.
3. A Houston institution, Tootsie's is one-stop shop for the designer label loving woman in your life. They've got handbags, shoes, clothes, and the season's hottest accessories.
4. For the nostalgic, quirky ones in your life, snag them a treasure at Texas Junk Company in Montrose. They've got everything from picture frames to books, and they're collection of vintage cowboy boots is out of this world.
5. Another spot in our neighborhood, Uptown Park, offers specialty boutiques & restaurants in an outdoor shopping center setting.
Looking for a spot to wind down after a day of shopping in Houston. Swing by VIN Bar and sample our delicious holiday cocktails and season food offerings. Want to make an event of it? Book the All Wrapped Up Package!
Breakfast for 2 daily
American Express $50 Gift Card
A $25 Shipping Credit with UPS or FedEx
Chauffered car services to Galleria mall, shops and restaurant