CONTEST ALERT: Win a Suite at Hotel Derek & Tickets to See the Houston Rockets!
Snap the coolest pic of the new Hotel Derek and win 4 tickets to a Houston Rockets game, pre-game beverages & apps at VIN Bar, & a one-night stay in a boldly restyled suite in the heart of Houston's chic Galleria area!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Stop by Hotel Derek and pick out your perfect shot (Please stay within the public areas of the hotel).
2. Take your picture (Sorry, no professional lighting, tripods, or photography equipment will be permitted- gotta keep the playing field equal here!)
3. Share your picture on one or more of the following sites:
a. Post your photo on Hotel Derek's Facebook page with the caption #hotelderekwinning
b. Tweet your photo, tag @thehotelderek, and use hashtag #hotelderekwinning
c. Pin your photo on Pinterest and use #hotelderekwinning as the pin's description
d. Share your photo on Instagram, tag @thehotelderek, and use hashtag #hotelderekwinning
WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected by a panel of Hotel Derek judges, here are the 3 key elements they are looking for in your pics:
PRIZE DETAILS: Tip off the night with two signature cocktails & an appetizer at VIN Bar, followed by a chauffeured ride to the Toyota Center where you'll watch the Houston Rockets in action from Hotel Derek's exclusive seats. After the game, arrive back at Hotel Derek and escape to your chic suite to catch some zzz's This offer is valid from November 9 through December 31, 2013 and is subject to availability.
CONTEST DETAILS: The contest begins on Monday, October 7, 2013 and ends on Tuesday, October 29, 2013. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Hotel Derek and announced on Thursday, October 31, 2013.
READ ON FOR COMPLETE CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS:
HOTEL DEREK PHOTO CONTEST, RULES & REGULATIONS FOR THIS CONTEST:
1) NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
2) Prizes consist of: Four tickets to a Houston Rockets game, four beverages and two appetizers at VIN Bar, one night stay in a Hotel Derek Suite.
3) Transportation to/from Hotel Derek is not included in this prize. Incidental fees are the
responsibility of the winner. Trips are non-transferable, non-extendable, and any tax burden is the
responsibility of the winner. Winner must be at least 21 years of age to receive alcoholic beverages. Gift
certificates may not be partially redeemed (split up) used towards already booked at Hotel Derek.
4) Expiration dates will not be extended, and gift certificates will not be refundable or redeemable for
cash or credit at any time; nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen. The reward is subject to availability
and black-out dates.
5) To enter you must:
o submit a photograph (via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter) taken by the
entrant between October 7 – October 29, 2013.
Notice: All photographs submitted become property of Hotel Derek subject to the terms and worldwide perpetual license for unlimited uses described here concerning our submission policy.
6) Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Regulations.
7) The contest is run by Hotel Derek who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
8) Entries must be received before October 30, 2013. Hotel Derek is not responsible for late, lost,
damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or
transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any
combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, arbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or
otherwise not in compliance with these Rules & Regulations. Entrants also agree that Hotel Derek
Resort is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer
related to or resulting from the Contest and its prizes. Hotel Derek is not liable for damage to a
user's computer system in any way due to an entrant's participation in the Contest or downloading any
information in connection with the Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed
or corrupted data or other malfunction. Hotel Derek reserves the right to modify or cancel the
Contest in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
9) Entrants agree that Hotel Derek shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting
from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in Contest. Winners and
travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the
participating companies and partners from liability arising from the prize.
10) Entrants must be US residents at least 18 years of age.
11) Employees of Hotel Derek and its affiliates, their ad and e-marketing agencies, (and members
of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
12) LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If multiple entries are
received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
13) One winner will be selected at random approximately each month during the contest. Winner will
be notified via social media. If the winner does not respond to the email within four days, no
prize will be awarded, and a new winner will be selected.
14) Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on
availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including
transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability and
travel black out dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner's responsibility to
verify black out dates and availability before traveling. Certificate may not be partially redeemed (split
up) or used towards trips or green fees already booked at Hotel Derek. Winner must meet eligibility
requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal,
state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for
cash. Decision of judges is final.